Unopened items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the purchase date. Simply send the items back to us within 30 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange the product. When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product minus any shipping fees incurred by Enzymus Medical.
Any order discrepancies must be reported to Enzymus Medical within 3 days of receipt of the shipment. Every situation is different, but Enzymus Medical will promptly correct any shipment discrepancy upon being notified. If your return is due to an error made in part by Enzymus Medical, a return label will be issued to you through email or via a courier call tag in which the driver actually possesses the label and simply picks up the goods from your delivery address (they must be packaged properly, see Instruction #2 below).
Additionally, if you are returning/exchanging 6 or more of the same item at any time after the purchase date, there will be a 20% restocking fee due to inventory control and product shelf life.
In the event of returning a free shipping item, Enzymus Medical will deduct any applicable shipping costs in which they incurred.
Instructions for returning items:
- It is always best to inform an Enzymus Medical customer service representative of your intent to return a product so that your account can be notated, which will expedite your processing. Also indicate whether you would prefer a return or exchange at this time.
- Place the item that you are returning in sturdy packaging and ensure the item is packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for damage during shipment of returned items.
- Be sure to include your name and invoice number with the shipment so that we can identify who the return is for.
- Use the mailing address label below to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
14747 N Northsight BLVD
Scottsdale, AZ 85260